Postal Address: Ash Hill Road, Ash, Surrey, GU12 5DP.
Telephone Number: 01252 315569.
Fax: 01252 316612. Email address: [ email@example.com ]
The Citizens Advice Bureau offers free, confidential, independent
and impartial advice to anybody who wishes to use the service.
The Aims of the Citizens Advice Bureau are:
* To provide the advice people need for the problems they face.
* To improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives.
The Citizens Advice Bureau is independent and provides free, confidential,
impartial advice to everybody regardless of race, gender, sexuality,
age or disability
Ash CAB is situated in the heart of Ash, close to the local shops. It benefits from
modern, fully wheelchair accessible offices at the rear of Ash Parish Council.
There is a free car park with dedicated disabled bays.
Ash CAB employs a few paid workers but relies heavily on volunteers who are
trained to high standards and are fully skilled in all aspects of advice work. In
addition to their extensive training, staff and volunteers at Ash CAB have wide
ranging experiences, both professionally and personally, of dealing with many of
difficult issues people might face.
The CAB also uses the knowledge gained from problems experienced by clients
to try to influence changes in Social Policy
Approximately 5 million people seek help from the CAB every year
on a wide range of issues including:
Benefits; Debt and money matters; Employment;
Consumer issues; Housing; Legal matters
What we can do:
• Identify where the problem lies and suggest ways forward.
• Help with form filling, writing letters and negotiating with other agencies.
• Advise you on where you stand and explain options.
• Offer support through difficult and lengthy procedures.
• Make referrals for specialist help..
• Offer the level of support you find comfortable.